The Churchill cigar is indeed named for one of the most iconic cigar lovers in all of history, Sir Winston Churchill. Although Winston Churchill voraciously enjoyed numerous varieties of sizes and shapes in his favorite blends, the dimensions of a Churchill cigar generally fall in the range of 6.5 to 7 inches with an approximate ring gauge of 47 to 50. Churchill cigars are noted for providing a longer smoking duration and often will last near an hour or more. The first half of a Churchill cigar typically offers prolonged, classic and approachable flavor which translates to a more intense finish at the end of the second half. Cigars rolled in a Churchill shape make an excellent choice when relaxing for an extended period or even playing a round of golf.
- Price Per Cigar:$2.48 - $4.75
- Price Per Cigar:$5.09 - $8.95
- Price Per Cigar:$1.90 - $2.37
- Price Per Cigar:$1.49 - $2.49
- Price Per Cigar:$1.40 - $13.67
- Price Per Cigar:$5.29 - $6.90
- Price Per Cigar:$4.14 - $6.50
- Price Per Cigar:$4.74 - $6.50
- Price Per Cigar:Only $3.63 per cigar!