Connecticut wrappers are found in many of the most iconic cigars in the world. Although many brands are made with an actual Connecticut wrapper, the term “Connecticut cigar” has grown to encompass a handful of additional wrapper varietals, most notably Connecticut-seed wrappers grown in Ecuador, otherwise known as Ecuador Connecticut. In some cases, cigars that simply display a light, golden-brown color are labeled as Connecticut cigars. Despite common interpretations, true Connecticut cigar wrappers originate in the Connecticut River Valley, famous for producing two very distinct types of tobacco: Shade and Broadleaf. Shade wrappers bear a light, silky texture with nutty, approachable flavors; while Broadleaf wrappers display a dark chocolate color with an enhanced sweetness. Shop our magnificent variety.
- Price Per Cigar:Only: $1.999 Reviews
- Price Per Cigar:$6.24 - $7.75
- Price Per Cigar:Only: $3.091 Review
- Price Per Cigar:$1.49 - $1.997 Reviews
- Price Per Cigar:$0.99 - $1.243 Reviews
- Price Per Cigar:$1.49 - $1.99
- Price Per Cigar:$1.74 - $5.0012 Reviews
- Price Per Cigar:Only $2.49 per cigar!
- Price Per Cigar:Only: $0.992 Reviews